Skip to Content
- Online Enquiries 020 8293 9231
- Our London Shop 020 8293 9061
Terms and Conditions
- You are Here
- Terms and Conditions
- As a visitor or a customer of this website, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions of use. Please be sure to read this carefully before making a purchase. You are bound to these Terms & Conditions once you have agreed to make a purchase.
- You must be 18 to purchase goods from this site. Before you complete your purchase you must check the box stating that you have read these Terms and Conditions and our legal Disclaimer. We do everything we can to prevent purchases being made by under-age customers, however we cannot be held liable for those who breach this contract.
- All goods on our website are described as accurately as possible. Occasionally, there may be inaccuracies or typographical errors. Shiva Joy reserves the right to correct, amend or improve any information on this site. We also reserve the right to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any goods or range of goods.
- In the rare event that a product you have ordered is out of stock or unavailable for some other reason, we will contact you and suggest an alternative product or a refund. If you wish, you may opt to wait until the product becomes available and we will dispatch it as soon as possible.
- Goods are covered by the warranties of the manufacturers.
- All prices on Shiva Joy are quoted in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of VAT (20% at the time of writing).
- To view prices in other currencies, please use our Currency Converter, displayed throughout the site. Please note that this will give you a rough guide only, as exchange rates vary from day to day.
- Shiva Joy reserves the right to change any prices displayed on the site without prior notice.
- Shiva Joy reserves the right to cancel an order if goods have been displayed with the incorrect price due to typographical error, or for any other reason.
- Shiva Joy accepts credit and debit cards, cheques and postal orders.
- Credit and debit cards accepted are: Visa, Mastercard, Switch and Solo. Payment is taken before goods are dispatched. This is the fastest method of payment and delivery of goods can be expected soon after.
- To place a telephone order, please make a note of the Product Titles of all the items you wish to buy. You must also have your credit card or debit card details to hand. We can then process your order from our sales department whilst you are on the phone. We can only send telephone orders to your card billing address.
- Please call: 020 8293 9231
- Our sales department is open Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm.
- Deliveries will only be made once payment has been received.
- Deliveries will only be made once payment has been received. Authorised orders placed by 3:30pm will be dispatched that day. Delivery times can be seen when you choose your shipping option in the Checkout.
- For destinations outside the UK, please check our Overseas Shipping table for transit times, prices and options.
- All cost for returns are at the customer's expense. This will be reimbursed if products are found to be faulty and returned within the time specified.
- We ask you to check all deliveries for signs of damage before you sign for them. If you can see that they are damaged, do not sign for them and contact us immediately. We will arrange for your order to be re-dispatched.
- If you discover that goods are faulty after you have signed for them, please notify us by email or telephone within 14 days of receiving them. You must quote your Order Number and product descriptions and state your reason for return. Please then return goods in their original packaging. Pending our inspection and verification that goods are faulty, we will contact you to offer a full refund, replacement or exchange.
- If you wish to return goods that are not faulty, you may do so within 7 days of receiving them. You must notify us by email or telephone, quoting your Order Number and product descriptions and state your reason for return. Goods must be in their original packaging and in an unused, resalable condition.
- NB - We suggest that you use registered post to send your goods back to us to ensure that they arrive safely.
Changes made to Terms & Conditions
- Shiva Joy reserves the right to amend any details of our Terms & Conditions when necessary and without prior notice. Nothing in this document affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you are agreeing to fully indemnify Shiva Joy and its affiliates from and against all liabilities, claims, actions, expenses or costs made by any third party due to or arising from the use or the misuse of this site or due to your breach of these terms or due to your breach of any rights of a third party.
- This site is copyright © 2018 Shiva Joy. All rights reserved.
- All contents of this site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, design, arrangement, & all other material are reserved to Shiva Joy.
- Any other reproduction, incorporation, modification, publication or distribution without prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
Recycle your goods here
- Download PDF
- Customers are only entitled to bring back an equivalent item for recycling when they purchase a new item from Shiva (Your old item doesn't need to be bought from Shiva).
Return of used Batteries
- Download PDF
- Shiva Joy are now offering a take back scheme for all portable waste batteries. You can return your waste batteries to our business premises in person, PLEASE DO NOT POST. Alternatively, you can find your local waste portable battery recycling facility at www.recyclenow.com.
Most supermarkets and shops that sell batteries will have collection bins for used batteries, and some town halls, libraries or schools may also set up collection points. End-users may find stores in their local area more accessible.